- Mom, when the firemen put the fire out, where does the fire go?
- Mom, why are all the mosquitoes hiding?
- Mom, why can't I wear flip flops in the snow. My feet won't get cold because I told them not to and they are really good listeners.
- On my birthday, my husband lit the candles on the cake. My son asked who we should call to put the fire out.
- Mom, will Dad always be taller than you or will you catch up to him if you eat your carrots?
- So this summer when I play soccer, can I wear my shin-guards on my arms instead of my legs?
- When I go to school, can I just start in 2nd grade or do I need to go to Kindergarten first?
You gotta love their innocence. Althought busy, I do what I can to enjoy these moments!